Configure Outlook email client 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003
Here are links to a microsoft KB articles thatwill provide a video and/or instructions pertaining to configuring your email client - Outlook in this case - to retrieve mail from your servers located at Netsonic.
Outlook 2003 and 2007
You will need to know the following:
- Your full email address.
- The type of email account: POP3 or IMAP
- Your user name.
- Your password.
- The SMTP server name or address.
- The POP3 server name or address.
- Is Secure Password Authentication (SPA) required? NO
- The port number that is used for SMTP. (port 25.)
- The port number that is used for POP3. (port 110.)
- Do you require encryption (SSL is most common) for the port? NO
- Does the outgoing email server (SMTP) require authentication? YES
- If so, do you use my normal email name and password? YES