Plesk x64 image notes (all)
Plesk (all) x64 template images
These templates are recently updated and performance optimized Plesk 9.5.x and 10.x templates.
The default Plesk login and password out of the box for all Plesk versions <10.x is:
You can use the default license Plesk 9.5.x offers which allows for (1) domain and (1) email address until you need more email accounts or domains to host. Plesk 10.x does not offer a default license.
The default Plesk login and password out of the box for Plesk versions >= 10.x is:
password: x1cr35faH6RH (the Ubuntu 10.04 Plesk 10.1.x password is: ZqfozPG1ezKF)
..the control panel will then ask for additional information required to complete the setup. Please navigate to the "Order" tab of your cloud portal and click into the "Service Add-Ons" link to order a Plesk license if you do not already have your own. *Please open a support ticket through your portal indicating which Plesk version (8.6, 9.5.x or 10.x) you plan to use and we will send the proper license for your desired version.*
** Please take a moment to consider whether you want to use Plesk 9.5 or go with the new Plesk 10 web hosting panel. In Plesk versions < 10.x, individual users are able to control their own email account options through the Plesk panel. In Plesk 10, a "role" account is used to manage the Plesk 10 email accounts
. We also have links to other Plesk documentation which also outlines the changes you and your users will experience when moving to Plesk version 10
in the Netsonic Flexi-Cloud environment.
Installing your Plesk license
When you order a Plesk license, we will reply to your support ticket and attach the zipped license file so you will have a record of it and be able to retrieve it in the future should you need to reinstall your server. Here is how to install a Plesk 10, 100 or unlimited domain license:
- Login to Parallels Plesk Panel as administrator. Example URL (https://:8443)
- Click the Server shortcut in the navigation pane.
- Click the License Management icon in the System group.
- Save the attached key to the hard drive on your local machine.
- Click Upload Key.
- Enter the path to the key file that you saved on your local machine or click Browse to locate it.
- Select the "Replace the currently installed license key with the selected one" check box to replace the current license key with the new one. If this check box is not selected, the new license key will not be installed and installation will be aborted.
- Click OK to install the new key to the control panel.