For more details on operating system please read the CloudLinux Server 5.5 x64 image instruction.
CloudLinux is an operating system (OS) that is commercially supported and compatible with the most popular RPM-based distribution on the market.
ISPmanager is one of the leading web server control panels on the market.
Please find more about ISPmanager Control Panel on CloudLinux Server at “Installing ISPManager” page.
Just after the license is ordered you will be enable to use the system.
1. Log into your VPS via ssh as root
2. Run the following command in the console:
# wget -O - http://lic.ispsystem.com/ispmgr.lic?ip=$IP > /usr/local/ispmgr/etc/ispmgr.lic
* $IP is meant to stand for the main IP address of your VPS for which the license was ordered.
1. Type https://$IP/manager/ispmgr in your preferred web browser.
* $IP is meant to stand for the IP address of your web server.
2. Use root as the login name in the Name field.
3. Enter the root password into the Password field.
* You will be prompted to change the root password if required during ISPmanager Control Panel primary server settings.
4. Click Enter.
5. Several themes and interface languages are available to be changes on authorization stage.
Before you start working with your server:
1. You will be prompted to accept License agreement
2. Perform with the following primary server settings:
- Server name (hostname)
- Time zone
- Choose web traffic analyser
- web server logs rotation schema
- Root password for the ISPmanager and MySQL database.
The first can be empty. The second is strictly recommended to be set.
3. Click Finish.